[GTALUG] Portable Monitors

CAREY SCHUG sqrfolkdnc at comcast.net
Mon Jul 29 10:06:36 EDT 2024

That would seem to be a technical issue.  if the entire panorama was stored in memory in the vr headset, the latency should be so little as to not be an issue.

One I will probably never know, as I stated earlier, I am blind in one eye, so not sure how well they would work at all, and for a long time will be priced at double their utility to me.

are the now discontinued "google glasses" the same thing, but with see through?

--Carey