[GTALUG] Portable Monitors

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Jul 28 11:14:53 EDT 2024

CAREY SCHUG via talk said on Sun, 28 Jul 2024 06:32:14 -0500 (CDT)

>last minute update:  Wowser, I didn't even know portable screens were
>a thing.  maybe I'll get a couple for my desktop at home...
>https://www.ebay.com/itm/315365426457?epid=22055444403    Maybe do
>virtual machines with one dedicated monitor for each on a powered
>7-way USB hub.

Wow, $49! If you have the eyesight to use a 10 inch screen, grab them
now! Me, my days of a ten inch screen (Kaypro 2x) are long gone.

I think these monitors would be great to use with a raspberry Pi.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com