[GTALUG] Recommendation for a media center front end?

Ron / BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Sun Sep 8 16:25:49 EDT 2024

D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote on 2024-09-07 22:55:

> I hate top posting.

Likewise.

This form of poor etiquette is encouraged on mobile devices when replies
are quoted entirely, then folded behind an accordion-like expanding section.

Another poor behaviour foisted upon the world by mobile device usage is
telling the world something like "Sent from my iPhone".

At best, no one cares, at worst it's subtle spamming on behalf of the
device manufacturer / app dev.

I find it unreasonably bothersome for some reason. I think it's the
spamminess of it.

Especially egregious on a techie mailing list, IMHO.

/rant over

rb