[GTALUG] legasy cell phone repair in Toronto?

James Knott james.knott at jknott.net
Mon Jul 15 15:07:51 EDT 2024

Here's a link to places that unlock phones:
https://www.google.com/search?q=toronto%20cell%20phone%20unlocking&ie=UTF-8

However, my understanding is that Freedom/Wind is supposed to unlock
their phones.  Have you gone to one of their stores?

Also, you mentioned it's the same model as yours.  In that case it may
be possible to move the circuit board over, though that would be a big
job.  Just changing a battery was a fair bit of work and I'm someone
with decades of experience as a technician.