[GTALUG] legasy cell phone repair in Toronto?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 15 15:14:02 EDT 2024

Yes, in fact this is why I am going to get my money back from said eBay
seller.
As I thought I shared, freedom mobile provided what they believe was the
unlock code, only for the phone to indicate wind mobile when a sim code is
added now.
  The corporate store staff at 10 dundase street east is frankly stumped by
the   problem.