[GTALUG] (very off topic) quality die grinder bits

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 09:24:10 EDT 2024

thanks, good to know. I bought a set of flap disks for my angle grinder but
have yet to try them out. This year the top deck of my lawn mower had
rusted out so I had to do a metal and welding job, and was worried that the
welding might ignite the gas. I had drained the tank and waited a couple of
months for the vapours to evaporate.