[GTALUG] (very off topic) quality die grinder bits

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 3 01:50:52 EDT 2024

Over the weekend, I tried "flap disc" for angle grinder.  Yes, flap disc
is the best way to restore the edge of lawn mower blade.  I guess, I
could use sanding bit on die grinder (if I can find one), and the result
would be about the same but slower.

Thanks for the idea of "belt sander", ie. sand paper.