[GTALUG] [PRIVATE] Re: access to iLO on HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Server

Zbigniew Koziol softquake at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:25:59 EDT 2024

On 30.08.2024 17:41, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:

I possibly remember you.

> I'm a list moderator.
>
>> From: Zbigniew Koziol via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
> Hey, it's been a long time.

Thanks. How this life is strange. Anyway, still Canada remains in my
soul. Ah, to some extend.

>> Boy, I can not restart the computer.
>>
>> Did you read with understanding what I wrote? Shut up. I need help.
>> Not silly
>> advises.
> This tone is not appropriate.  Please be more polite on this list.

You are right. I apologize sincerely to the list and the person I
answered in that way.

Still, I did not get any constructive answer. May be the problem has no
solution... How it is possible: I have physically a healthy machine
(probably) but can not do anything with it?