[GTALUG] [PRIVATE] Re: access to iLO on HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Server

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Aug 30 17:50:58 EDT 2024

On Fri, Aug 30, 2024 at 08:25:59PM +0200, Zbigniew Koziol via talk wrote:
> Still, I did not get any constructive answer. May be the problem has no
> solution... How it is possible: I have physically a healthy machine
> (probably) but can not do anything with it?

But why can't you?  What does iLO have to do with using the machine?
Every machine has a physical power button that works fine.  iLO is only
to allow remove network management of the system.  Do you need to be
able to do that?

As far as I know, the iLO can be configured from the 'BIOS' menu, and
also the current IP should be shown on the screen when the system boots
if it is configured.

--
Len Sorensen