[GTALUG] Linux word processing like it's 1997!

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Sun Sep 25 22:59:30 EDT 2022

On 2022-09-25 16:53, Stewart C. Russell via talk wrote:
> In an act of bravery/recklessness/genius (pick any combination), Tavis
> Ormandy has managed to package Corel WordPerfect for Unix for modern
> (x86ish) Linux distributions

I used to use WordPerfect. Before WordPerfect there was WordStar. I did a
search and found out there is a project called WordTsar which is supposed to
be WordStar for the 21st century.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick