[GTALUG] Linux word processing like it's 1997!

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Sep 25 18:26:19 EDT 2022

Hi Stewart.
First  as someone who still uses wordperfect every day I am happy to share
that   Wordperfect still exists, even for DOS and Windows.
www.wpuniverse.com
In fact there are instructions for running wordperfect for DOS under
macos, Although this project might  make running Wordperfect in the Mac
terminal even easier.
Funny Kare fact, I have, in its original box, a copy of Wordperfect for
Unix, something I got on freecycle years ago hoping for a copy of Canadian
Wordperfect..something I would still love to find.
As for this project?  It is going to make rather a few individuals who use
the command line of Linux extremely happy, especially if it ends up
talking.
Thanks,
Karen