[GTALUG] odd error when running the screen program?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Oct 2 15:03:55 EDT 2022

Actually, in the command line, indeed screen can perform this function.
Had one made less than a week ago for another goal, with  users of Debian
confirming  the process as well.
cannot speak to screenshot, in the command line especially, but as
expressed I am asking for help with a task previously managed with screen.

Specifically the program's ability to reach a website.