[GTALUG] More pointless battles [was: I'm discarding an old notebook!]

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:51:48 EST 2022

I'm running Win XP SP3 and Opera 36.0 on my Dell 1011. Opera does not crash
too often, haha. Firefox won't run, but you could try an older version.

That's a lot of work for such an old biddy. I think it best to use an OS
that is close to the age of the machine and be done with it. Use it as a
non-secure browser. I tend to not put much time into tweaking old machines.
They either run or I move on to another OS. Really, there are few choices.
I am confident that Puppy Linux will run.