[GTALUG] I'm discarding an old notebook!

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 13:17:09 EST 2022

That's sad. You could try running an external monitor. I'd give up on Linux
and run Win. I have found few use cases where I've given up on linux.
Sometimes linux runs slower than win, but not often.

I still have a 2002 Dell netbook running WinXP specifically for Chinese
social media QQ. No email or secure stuff. The only browser that I can find
that still runs is Opera, which is also Chinese owned. The system is
completely isolated, and I expect it to get hacked.