[GTALUG] keyboards

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 21 20:24:49 EDT 2021

You have to bite the bullet.  But, if you're complaining, then you are
ready to pay.  Right? :-)

I currently have Topre's RealForce keyboard with Topre capacitive key.
It's the reason I'm still typing to this day.  But, my carpal tunnel and
tennis elbow are getting worse, and the keyboard is a little too stiff.
So, I'm looking for another keyboard in Cherry Brown flavour.

But, for you...  here are few items to consider.

1. Logitech G613 -- I have it for work.  Wireless, built in wrist pad,
Logitech's own mechanical brown key, 6 macro keys.  Keys are softer than
Topre, but keystroke feels cheap.  It's not much better than Topre in
terms of comfort.

2. Logitech K845 -- cheap mechanical, comes in many colours.  Blue
(Logitech's version) is the cheapest in Amazon.

3. Logitech G$$$ -- one from their top lineup.  They seem to have good
reviews, but those reviews are paid and thus always good.

4. Any Cherry Blue/Brown keyboards -- Real Cherrys are expensive, and
you can feel the difference.