[GTALUG] keyboards

David Mason dmason at ryerson.ca
Sat Oct 23 15:00:17 EDT 2021

On Oct 23, 2021, 2:11 PM -0400, William Park via talk <talk at gtalug.org>, wrote:
> Thanks for info. Do you have "clicky" or "tactile" keys?
The Matias keyboard I have is marketed as an Apple replacement, and it has the same feel as the newest Apple keyboard, which means that there is some resistance to the keypress (and the same resistance throughout the keystroke), and there is a bit of a tactile click but it is fairly quiet. There was an issue with key feel for apple (I think laptop) keyboards a few years ago, but I think most people like the current keys (duplicated on my Matias). They may have other key dynamics available, I’m not sure.

Hope that helps.

../Dave