[GTALUG] Looking users of the Kenisis Advantage keyboards

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 07:43:48 EDT 2021

Greetings

In the thread re: keyboards the Kenisis Advantage keyboards have come
up in discussing ergonomic keyboards.

Wondering - - - is there anyone out there that was a quite proficient user
of a regular keyboard that moved to the Kenisis Advantage?

I keep hearing about how it takes a month or two to 'relearn' the skills
due to differences in the key layout. I know that moving from even a M$
4000 ergonomic to my present Kensington has shown me that little things
like a touch of space between the 'caps lock' and the 'a' show up. Maybe
I'm just sloppier on the keyboard than I thought. I remember finding moving
from a 'regular' keyboard to an ergonomic model (IIRC that was a Logitech)
was a breeze. Somehow I'm wondering about that time to get comfortable on
the Advantage keyboard.

I would really like to know how challenging you found the change and/or how
long it took until you were comfortable. If you would rather not share the
thread private emails would be fine.

TIA