[GTALUG] e-reader recommendations

Stefan Kloppenborg stefan at kloppenborg.ca
Thu May 20 12:44:04 EDT 2021

I haven't used a reMarkable, but there does seem to be a fairly active community dedicated to hacking reMarkables. This might be a selling feature if you're planning on doing something that's not officially supported by the vendor. There's a listing of many reMarkable-related projects her:

https://github.com/reHackable/awesome-reMarkable