[GTALUG] tips on packing computers?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 8 15:27:47 EDT 2021

Whether you're boxing them or not, my advice is to use those plastic
shipping wrap.  It looks like cling wrap for food, but much stronger and
thicker.  It prevents scratches and holds stuff together.  It reduces
the amount of padding needed, hence the number of boxes. Surprisingly,
you can even wrap clothes, big ones separately, small ones together.