[GTALUG] revisiting, dsl modem ideas for bell?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Thu Jan 14 19:42:56 EST 2021

My modems are at my cottage but you are welcome to one without charge.
It may be a few weeks before we get back up there with the new zombie
apocalypse lock down.

My suggestion is that your looking for an older modem that does not have
any wireless capabilities at all.
There may be someone on the list who has some older modems kicking around.

I have to admit that I am surprised that Bell does not have non-wifi
modems available.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
alvin at netvel.net              ||