[GTALUG] revisiting, dsl modem ideas for bell?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jan 14 22:34:52 EST 2021

Hi Alvin,
The zombie  Apocalypse  comment made me laugh.
I will ask bell for the exact speedstream model I desire replacing.  That
modem not only had 4 Ethernet ports, but wireless abilities as well.
I, like you, are surprised bell has so few options.  The aspect may be the
two wire requirement feeding their limitation claim.
cheers from the set of "the Walking zombie Apocalypse."