[GTALUG] ot: headphone jac replacement?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Apr 21 17:41:57 EDT 2021

I did speak to this sort of.
actually, I have an extension, need to replace it again as it has a short.
My headphones must match certain specifications.
With my intending to find a second  pair when I can get eyes here again.
Still the unit itself has outlasted headphone extensions and headphones
without missing a beat.
They were built like a tank, and kept in production because of all the
reading abilities available.
Kare