[GTALUG] done! was ot: headphone jac replacement?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Apr 23 16:25:33 EDT 2021

Hi folks,
Sharing the happy ending, given all the discussion.
igs systems,
www.igssystems.ca
Located down the street from me on danforth, visited my place this
afternoon and worked the needful magic.
What I failed to articulate well, save to some off list questions, is that
all of the audio threads are in a connector of their own, none free
inside the scanner case.
Making this a needle nose pliers reattach nut effort.
Easy in theory, its a really small jack.
Still its done, I can safely use my machine again, I am motivated to get
those replacement Walkman headphones  sooner,  and all is amazing with the
world.
Kare