[GTALUG] dsl modem ideas for bell?

Howard Gibson hgibson at eol.ca
Thu Oct 8 23:23:36 EDT 2020

Karen,

   I am on Primus for DSL and land line.   This service comes in through Bell's phone lines.

   When I installed Primus' DSL modem, admittedly quite a few years ago, I was sent a filter for each of my connections.   I have a 56K Hayes style modem, which does not work unless I turn off the DSL modem.  Otherwise, everything works fine.