[GTALUG] btrfs weirdity.

Dev Guy devguy.ca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:27:56 EDT 2020

I don't like btrfs, this seems to be the default fs for the boot
partition with openSUSE Tumbleweed and I think on 2 occasions it got
messed up so bad that I stop using it.

Anything is better than btrfs, even fat32 which I ended up using for the
boot partition! Been running solid with no issues upgrade after rolling
upgrades.