[GTALUG] btrfs weirdity.

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 09:08:04 EDT 2020

I suffered something like that a year ago: I had a hardware failure on my
HDD and all my files were from 6 months back. I could recover my Windows
partition without much trouble, but the btrfs was a mess. I got a new HDD,
reinstalled everything, and got back to ext4.

I have to research a little more about XFS...

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.