[GTALUG] btrfs weirdity.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Tue Jun 16 08:10:13 EDT 2020

Yesterday I had a power failure and when things came back a btrfs volume
came back missing the last month few months of data.
The most current date I can see on a file is Mar 29.

It almost seems like the result of rolling back a snapshot but I having
never used the snapshot features of btrfs it has me baffled.

I guess its time to move my data to XFS.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
alvin at netvel.net              ||