[GTALUG] Laptop recommendations?

Gron Arthur gron.arthur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:38:31 EDT 2020

The previous HP lasted about 10 years. I'm using a ThinkPad and
dreading having to buy a newer machine after the this experience.
The thinner laptops remove many things. I like to have an sd card
reader, but those are not to be found on many of the newer laptops.
Also, most laptop sellers group the laptops into 'gaming' or 'business
machines', these are really unhelpful marketing categories.