[GTALUG] Laptop recommendations?

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:13:20 EDT 2020

If she wants a new HP, I bet she will later need another HP...

As Hugh said, I only have Thinkpad on a different category. I had more than
a couple company issued laptops from a variety of brands (HP, Dell, Acer,
Itautec) and every single one was replaced because of hardware issues, some
under warranty, some not. Until I got a ThinkPad and I refused to get a
newer, faster, shinier non thinkpad... One of my current laptops (I have 2)
is a T430 from '12, but I don't trade it for a new HP or Dell...