[GTALUG] getting Firefox to exploit GPU

Alex Volkov alex at flamy.ca
Fri Oct 4 14:01:20 EDT 2019

What a trove of information on firefox capabilities.

This one is particularly interesting.

> Some performance results (surely on Windows):
> <https://metrics.mozilla.com/webrender/dashboard_amd.html>

Web render seems to be already enabled in Windows for Nvidia and AMD cards.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/GFX/WebRender_Where

> Maybe this is a topic for questions at our next meeting "The state of
Mozilla with Mike Hoye".  But having raw data ahead of time would be
great.

Yes, this is definitely an good question to ask Mike.

Alex.