[GTALUG] Boeing India software engineers

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 10:57:59 EDT 2019

I'm also going to chime in and say this point is pretty ignorant
implying that the only vocational work is worthwhile.

You say you have some understanding of science, programming, linux and
AI, but have you done anything that's been used by other people? Have
your received any feedback on your work? If not then whatever you've
done is just entertainment, this is an indulgence from your point of
view, and I don't believe you have authority to say this is not useful;

It's the same as if I were saying that no one needs vocational training
because there's a bunch of videos on youtube on how to fix everything
anyway and you can do everything by yourself; I'm a pretty good plumber,
I've fixed a faucet once.

Alex.