[GTALUG] Boeing India software engineers

Gary technologynut at rogers.com
Wed Mar 13 11:28:31 EDT 2019

I don't think that one can statistically make the case that one nation
or region of the world has better or less competent workers than any
other for the simple reason that "in country" variation is far greater
than the "between country variation". I think the more salient point is
that there ARE very smart people in any region of the world and many of
them want your job!!
/gary