[GTALUG] Looking for Someone to Answer some Questions

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:24:33 EST 2019

Greetings All,

It was nice to meet you guys this week as I use to go to GTALUG
when I was in high school but been busy for the last several
years. I was wondering as I'm still in school if anyone knows
of people who actually work in compiler design or embedded
systems in the Toronto/GTA area.

The reason I'm asking is maybe it's just me but it's very hard to
find people in Toronto. I'm aware of the mailing lists for a lot
of the projects so it's more of a local thing.

Thanks,
Nick