[GTALUG] January 2019 meeting videos

Alex Volkov alex at flamy.ca
Fri Jan 11 11:09:44 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

Here's the videos from our January 2019 meeting as a playlist --

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUgE6dqIXiEtCFbd16_EtwiykD-aD4JAL

(sorry I may have typed January 2018 in a few places)

Here's each lightning talk video as a separate url:

* Alpine Linux with Christopher Browne

     * https://youtu.be/RU9c9lRTpIk

* RHEL 8 Beta Impressions with Scott Sullivan

     * https://youtu.be/Mfo_LH38D5A

* Windows Subsystem for Linux with Matt Gordon

     * https://youtu.be/rd8t_E4U1TE

* What is a release? With D.Hugh Redelmeier

     https://youtu.be/SFFPzaDxPOE

* More on Distros with Howard Gibson

     * https://youtu.be/BmpWYBaIhho

I few of the videos are still unlisted, meaning they are not visible on
our youtube feed. I will publish the videos in the next few days,
because if I post a lot of videos at once people on youtube unsubscribe.

Thanks,

Alex.