[GTALUG] Toronto BSP on Saturday, April 27

Wed Apr 17 18:25:37 EDT 2019

You can also register yourself by creating an account on wiki.debian.org
and then editing Toronto BSP wiki page yourself by adding your name to
participants list.

https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2019/04/ca/Toronto

However when creating account, you will need to email wiki at debian.org
and ask to have your email whitelisted. This is an anti-spam measure.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorQuickStart#Account

Alex.