[GTALUG] Toronto BSP on Saturday, April 27

Alex Volkov alex at flamy.ca
Tue Apr 16 18:49:14 EDT 2019

Hello GTALUGers!

Debian Bug Squashing party is happening in Toronto on Saturday, April 27
at 9am the Mozilla Toronto office.

More details on this event are here --
https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2019/04/ca/Toronto

If you would like to participate please email me to (alex at flamy.ca)
and I would add you to the list of participants.

A Bug Squashing Party is a come-together of Debian Developers and Debian
enthusiasts on a specified timeframe where these persons try to fix as
many bugs as possible.

I'm organizing this event with Sergio and Samuel and we've invited
anarcat and invite him to come to Toronto and give his "Packaging 101"
talk and has kindly 99%-accepted.

Other than the presentation we're planning to introduce as many people
as possible to software packaging in debian and squash as many bugs as
we can.

If Bug Squashing Party is something new, please read this beginners
HOWTO -- https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/BeginnersHOWTO

Alex.