[GTALUG] dh key exchange question.

Mike el.fontanero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:22:13 EDT 2018

Hi Karen,

I found a reference at Dreamhost wherein a user says that Support hold
him that "diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 was recently removed for security
concerns".  This is 26 days ago.  The reference URL is:

 https://discussion.dreamhost.com/t/ssh-issue-with-key-exchange-algorithms/68804

It may be that your SSH client does not support newer DH modes, for
example group 14.  Is there a way you can find out what key exchange
modes and ciphers your SSH client supports?

Regards,
Mike