[GTALUG] dh key exchange question.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Oct 2 16:30:14 EDT 2018

Hi Mike,
Thanks for that information.
I would feel better though if  the same problem was not happening
practically everywhere else.
i can check my list, I believe, but imagine it will take someone skilled
in compiling to update anything.
Meaning I will need to either find that skill, or move our office hosting
services  somewhere equal to dreamhost but less paranoid.
Thanks again,