[GTALUG] Backing up Windows Machines to Linux NAS,

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 22:03:17 EDT 2017

I use spider oak for this. I believe there is a opensource non-hosted
alternative.
Google for open source alternatives to spider-oak one. SO1 has encryption,
and  its only client side placed,
hosting co. doesn't even have key.
This violates your "google results" stipulations, but this is a good email
topic to intro people to SO1 and
SO1 alternatives, and you may find exactly what you want. For now I am fine
with hosted solution, as its also offsite.
But eventually wouldn't mind non-hosted, and started to look for that, and
there were some claims that there is stuff out there.

-tl