[GTALUG] Hardware Hack - help needed

phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca
Mon Apr 10 15:38:41 EDT 2017

Back in the days of the Commodore PET, I wanted to convert the keyboard
into Dvorak layout. Nowadays, I'd find the keyboard translation table,
edit that and blow a new ROM. But in those days it was easier to rewire
the keyboard. Using a Dremel tool, I cut the traces to each switch and
rewired it with #30AWG solid wire. At the end, it did work and I used it
for several years.

Must have been a surprise to the person who got it after me...

P.