[GTALUG] distro support for 32-bit UEFI

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Tue Apr 12 15:04:59 UTC 2016

| From: Scott Sullivan <scott at ss.org>
|
| Using the 8.4.0 stable multi-arch DVD, I was able to get a clean install on
| first of my baytrail devices that I tried. It did not find my SDIO wireless
| card, but I expected to have to fight with that.

Great news!

Is this what you used?
<http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.4.0/multi-arch/iso-dvd/debian-8.4.0-i386-amd64-source-DVD-1.iso>

If it is multiarch install, why does it have "source" in its name?

Does it really support exactly two architectures, i386 and AMD64?

Can this image be dd'ed to a USB stick and booted from that?  The
documentation sys that is possible for i386 and AMD64, but does not
mention multiarch.

I hope you come to dinner so I can get you to show me on one of my computers.