[GTALUG] distro support for 32-bit UEFI

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Tue Apr 12 01:05:14 UTC 2016

Just revisited the whole 64-bit debian on 32-bit UEFI thing tonight.

Using the 8.4.0 stable multi-arch DVD, I was able to get a clean install
on first of my baytrail devices that I tried. It did not find my SDIO
wireless card, but I expected to have to fight with that.

Post install reboot went just fine.

I'll try my other device another day, but expecting similar results.