[GTALUG] Dirty Power and Wi Fi Far field effect

kcozens kcozens at ve3syb.ca
Sat Mar 14 15:57:10 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-14 08:00, Russell Reiter wrote:
> Here's a link to the back sea incident.
[snip]
> http://www.defanse.com/rusia/uss-donald-cook-versus-duel-su-24-russia

It would have been an interesting article to read if it had been better
written. That article must have been written by someone who does not
have English as their primary language. It was so badly written I gave
up after reading a few bits of it. Even the website domain has "defanse"
which may be the word "defence" in another language.

--

Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/           |"Nerds make the shiny things that
distract
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172      | the mouth-breathers, and that's why
we're