[GTALUG] Dirty Power and Wi Fi Far field effect

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:24:17 UTC 2015

True enough it was badly translated. It was one link of many I just now
sourced using key words. Obviously US mil says one thing, Soviet says
another. There are sufficient diverse reports from various news sources
that a person may be able to come to their own conclusions, if they are
trying to formulate an informed opinion.

I'd just like to say that it is not my practice to just spew uninformed
rhetoric, although to the uniniated it may look like that is exactly what I
appear to do.

I raise questions which interest me and which I spend time trying to find
reasonable explanations for. I do this by exposing my own experiential
outcomes to discussion, on this list and elsewhere.

Notwithstanding that I am a lousy speller myself, I'm not going to discount
an opinion just because of bad English. In this world of diversity, the
sovereigns English can take a back seat to informed ideas any day of the
week.