Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Bill Thanis qwerty172-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 16 18:08:15 UTC 2014

Renata has a point. We need to go through the TLUG-board list and remove
the people that are no longer on the board or in the exec.

Scott pointed out that TLUG-board needs to go back to being a list for the
tlug purposes and not the circle of friends that happen to be on the list.

Can we extract the tlug-board list and go through it figuring out who
should or shouldn't be on it. For example, I am pretty sure that Leah is
still on it.

Bill