Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 16 17:53:07 UTC 2014

I was going to suggest that we implement a timer with a silly picture,
so every time a heckler interrupts the presenter, they (the presenter)
can activate the timer in the screen, counting for how long the
presentation has been interrupted due to heckling. It's a way to deal
with it with a little of humour and will also make hecklers
uncomfortable. Suggested silly pictures could be any current internet
meme.

(come on, we can write that in 5 languages in 5 minutes...)

Renata Rocha
http://renata.org