Digital photo de-noising software suggestions?

Maxcess maxcess-KK0ffGbhmjU at public.gmane.org
Wed May 8 14:21:20 UTC 2013

Hello Walter

I not sure what you are asking.
It has always been my experience (others will argue) that the png images gives a more acurate colour and larger data size and can be more grainy.
I opened both images up in my gimp and conpared the details. I then saved your png as a jpg in the same phyical size as your jpg and there was a comprise of both of your images in date size and colour detail and clarity (less grainy).
FYI - in your png, you have more yellow. Look at the tree near the middle and the grass at the bottom. That is where its more noticable. Hense more realistic for the season.

Abby