Top Post vs Bottom Post

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 6 23:22:04 UTC 2013

On 13-03-06 10:58 AM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> Very nice.  I like it.
>
> Only thing I would improve is a 'dash dash space' above your signature so
> that email clients know it is a signature, and not part of the message.
> Some clients automatically avoid quiting the signature if it is marked
> that way.
>
> And of course wrapping at 80 columns as the list rules also say to do
> in every footer of every tlug message you get.

Funny I hate signatures so don't add one, but it looks like the K9 and
APG (gpg on Android) don't integrate GPG signatures that nicely.

I refrain from posting to the list with K9 because of the lack of
wrapping at 72 or 80 columns, but there is a patch upstream:
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/detail?id=387

Not sure why my version doesn't have it though, I suppose I could build
and install my own apk.

Cheers, Jamon