Top Post vs Bottom Post (was: Fedora-18 -- how to install?)

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 6 15:58:24 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 05:23:32PM -0500, Jamon Camisso wrote:

Very nice.  I like it.

Only thing I would improve is a 'dash dash space' above your signature so
that email clients know it is a signature, and not part of the message.
Some clients automatically avoid quiting the signature if it is marked
that way.

And of course wrapping at 80 columns as the list rules also say to do
in every footer of every tlug message you get.

--
Len Sorensen