Top Post vs Bottom Post (was: Fedora-18 -- how to install?)

Alejandro Imass aimass-EzYyMjUkBrFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 5 20:30:21 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Ansar Mohammed <ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I can't believe that you guys are having this conversation.

[...]

I can't believe that people prefer top posting rather than clipping
and answering only relevant portions in-line. For one thing, m,ailing
list archives are much more useful and are less wasteful.

I do understand the problem with smartphones but usually mailing lists
are more technical so you will take your time answering anyway,
probably not on your smartphone. Besides, most modern smartphone MUAs
now support in-line replies.

--
Alejandro Imass